IoT Operations Dashboard - Upcoming Scheduled Update (EU)
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
This scheduled update has been rescheduled to February 2nd (UTC)
Cisco will be performing updates on eu.ciscoiot.com during this maintenance window.
Secure Equipment Access
Cyber Vision Service
During this maintenance, Management VPN Tunnels may be disconnected and will reconnect. Cisco will continue to monitor and validate the services throughout the maintenance window.
While we expect this maintenance to be seamless for all, users may experience page load errors or timeouts with the following features:
- Login, User/ Tenant management
- On-boarding/ alerts/ monitoring/ location tracking / subtended device status/ firmware management of gateways/routers / IOx application management
- Secure equipment access sessions
- Access to Cyber Vision Dashboard/UI
Features targeted for this release
- Revised UX changes across Edge Device Manager, Secure Equipment Access, Cisco Cyber Vision, Application Manager, and the Login Page
- Secure Equipment Access (SEA) Quick Wizard Section with Install SEA Agent and Configure Asset and access method flows
- SEA Dashboard feature
- New User Experience-Flow-Based UX for Secure Equipment Access (SEA) in System Management
- Service stickiness upon login and log out
This scheduled maintenance affected: EU (Sign In, User Management, Tenant Management, Audit Service, Device Management, Secure Equipment Access Service, Cyber Vision Service).